To access services provided with your smartphone, you will have to register within the ROKiT Hub app (formerly known as Launch Control).
- How to register
- How to access ROKiT Talk unique Worldwide Wi-Fi calling
- How to access ROKiT FLiX 3D
- How to register for UK Breakdown & Recovery
- How to claim for a broken phone with SWAPiT ROKiT
How to register your value added services
All our Services are managed within the pre-installed ROKiT Hub app on your phone.
- It’s possible you have an outdated version of ROKiT Hub therefore you may need to update the app.
- Open the ROKiT Hub app from your app menu
- Tap login
- Enter your mobile number, create a password and add account information
- Done! You are now registered for FREE Value Added Services, including ROKiT Talk 12 months unlimited free calls, SWAPiT, Breakdown & Recovery and ROKiT FLiX 3D
How to access ROKiT Talk unique Wi-Fi calling
Worldwide Wi-Fi calling is accessed using the ROKiT Talk app.
- After logging in, open the ROKiT Hub app and tap the ROKiT Talk icon to download the app from Play Store
- After it is downloaded, open ROKiT Talk and tap login
- You are now able to make FREE international outbound Wi-Fi calls to mobiles and landlines across 60+ countries Worldwide
How to access 3D content
- After logging in, open the ROKiT Hub app and tap the ROKiT FLiX 3D icon to link your ROKiT account
- Your ROKiT FLiX 3D app should open automatically
- Done! You are now able to view our ever growing library of 3D content!
How to register for UK Breakdown & Recovery
- After logging in, open the ROKiT Hubapp and tap the Breakdown cover icon
- Tap the link and enter your IMEI number to register (To find your IMEI number, open your phone's call screen and enter *#06# or look for the number in the "About Phone" section in Settings) Alternatively, the IMEI may be physically printed on the device near the battery compartment or on the box)
- Go through the provided steps to register your account
- Done! Your car is now covered – do make sure you enter your Reg number to ensure activation
How to claim for broken phone replacement with SWAPiT ROKiT
- You must make sure your smartphone is registered within the ROKiT Hub app within two (2) weeks of purchasing your device to claim
- Visit the SWAPiT ROKiT webpage and tap make a claim
- Login to your ROKiT Hub account
- Complete the SWAPiT request form
- Check your emails for an invoice and pay the delivery fee to cover the return shipping costs
- Send your smartphone to us, tracked and signed
- Done! After we inspect your device, a replacement will be dispatched within two working days
Make sure your device is on the latest version of Android. To update your phone, please make sure your phone is charging, above 50% charge and connected to Wi-Fi. If your phone does not update automatically, we suggest resetting the updater. You can do this by opening settings > apps & notifications > three dots in the top right > show system > scroll down and open "Rokit Updater". From there, tap "Storage" then "Clear data" and repeat the above steps.
- Make sure your default browser app is Chrome. Logging in will not work if using any other browser. Visit Settings > Apps & Notifications > Advanced > Default apps > Browser app > Change to Chrome.
- Visit the Play store and update the ROKiT Hub app.
- Then open the ROKiT Hub app and register or login.
- After logging in, within the ROKiT Hub app scroll down and tap the ROKiT FLiX 3D icon. This will open ROKiT FLiX 3D and sync it to your account.
If you are still having difficulty logging in, please try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Open settings
- Scroll to Apps & Notifications > see all
- Scroll to ROKiT Hub and tap to open
- Tap storage
- Tap clear cache
- Tap clear storage
- Repeat these steps for other apps if you are also experiencing issues.
- Open settings
- Go to accounts
- Find your ROKiT Hub account (it should display your telephone number) and tap to open
- Tap remove
If you have followed these steps and still experience issues, please get in touch with our support team who will be happy to help.
Article is closed for comments.