To access services provided with your smartphone, you will have to register within the ROKiT Hub app (formerly known as Launch Control).
How to register your value added services
Services are managed within the ROKiT Hub app.
- You may have an outdated version of the app and may need to update the app.
- Open the ROKiT Hub app from your app menu.
- Tap login
- Enter your mobile number, create a password and add account information.
- Done! You are now registered for FREE value added services, including SWAPiT, breakdown, ROKFLiX 3D and Wi-Fi calling.
How to access Wi-Fi calling
Wi-Fi calling is accessed using the ROKiT Talk app.
- After logging in, open the ROKiT Hub app and tap the ROKiT Talk icon to download the app from Play Store.
- After it is downloaded, open ROKiT Talk and tap login.
- You are now able to make FREE international outbound Wi-Fi calls to 60 different countries.
How to access 3D content
- After logging in, open the ROKiT Hub app and tap the ROKFLiX 3D icon to link your ROKiT account
- Your ROKFLiX 3D app should open automatically
- Done! You are now able to view our library of 3D content!
How to claim with SWAPiT ROKiT
- You must make sure your smartphone is registered within the ROKiT Hub app within two (2) weeks of purchasing your device to claim.
- Visit the SWAPiT ROKiT webpage and tap make a claim.
- Login to your ROKiT Hub account.
- Complete the SWAPiT request form.
- Check your emails for an invoice and pay the small fee to cover the return shipping costs.
- Send your smartphone to us, tracked and signed.
- Done! After we inspect your device a replacement will be dispatched within two working days.
What do I do if I have issues using any services?
We suggest double checking your application is updated to the latest version. To do this, open the Play Store then search for ROKiT Hub and check if there is an update available. If there is no update available, we suggest getting in touch with our support team who will be more than happy to help.