Note: Your device may come with an outdated version of ROKiT Launch Control. You can download the latest version from the Play Store. Before attempting these steps please connect to Wi-Fi for the best possible experience.
To access 3 months of free services, you will have to register within the ROK Launch Control app.
How do I register?
- Update the app if you haven't already.
- Open your ROKiT Launch Control app from the My ROK-Kit folder on your home screen or the Sign up to activate free benefits! notification as seen below.
- Allow access to location services. Location services are used to guarantee benefits are provided in the correct territory.
- Allow access to make and manage phone calls. Calling permissions are exclusively to allow you to call service providers directly within the app.
- Tap login to ROKiT Launch Control then Not registered yet?
- Enter your mobile number and set your password.
What happens if I cannot register or login?
We suggest double checking your application is updated to the latest version. To do this, open the Play Store then search for ROK Launch Control and check if there is an update available. If there is no update available, we suggest getting in touch with the support team who will be more than happy to help.