Getting to know your IO Pro 3D
For more information about the IO Pro 3D, please refer to our user manual.
Dual nano SIM with hybrid MicroSD slot.
Resolution: 2160*1080 FHD+
Diagonal Size: 5.99"
64 GB ROM + 256 GB expandable
4 GB RAM
Sensors & Input
Proximity / Ambient light sensor
Volume buttons, Power button
Accelerometer, Magnetometer and Gyroscope
Rear: 13MP + 2MP dual
If you are experiencing issues with your device you may want to update or change software. To update your device manually follow these instructions:
- Insert an SD card into your phone
- Power on the device
- Set the SD card as “External”
- Power off the device
- Download the appropriate sideload versionon your computer.
- Copy the software to your SD card making sure to leave it as a ZIP file.
- Put the SD card into the device
- Make sure the device is off, then press the power and volume up button on the same time for 3 seconds until the phone boots up
- You will see 3 options - Recovery / Fastboot / Normal
- With volume up button, navigate to Recovery then press volume down to select
- You are in the Recovery menu now, press volume down to select “Apply update from SD card”
- Press power button to select
- Select the software file from SD card
- Press power button to install
Once the install is done select reboot and your device will be updated.
IAS649D (Android 9 Pie) - Released 26 November 2020
IAS237F (Android 9 Pie) - Released 16 Oct 2019
HBS378J (Android 8 Oreo) - Released 06 Jul 2019
HBS333F (Android 8 Oreo) - Released 29 May 2019
HBS272B (Android 8 Oreo) - Released 25 Mar 2019
HBS197D (Android 8 Oreo) - Released 03 Jan 2019
Please sign in to leave a comment.