There are two methods to watch VR on IO Pro 3D - streaming and offline:
On the IO Pro users can access YouTube app and search for 360 videos. Videos that support the devices gyroscope will pick it up and allow you to move the device to look around whilst watching the video.
- Open the YouTube app
- Search for 360 videos
- Tap a video that supports 360 degrees and enjoy!
To view 360 videos offline, VR Media Player – 360 Viewer (by poppolab) app is required which can be downloaded from the Play Store.
- Open VR Media Player
- Tap the compass icon in the top right to enter to Gyroscope mode
- Move the device around to preview the 360 image
- To load video; tap the menu icon in the top left
- Tap Video Library
- Go to VR folder and tap a video
- Video plays showing VR settings. Adjust these to get the best viewing experience
- Tap to the side of the settings and enjoy!