I have two ROKiT FLiX 3D apps, should I remove one?
Yes, one of them won't update to the latest version. You can disable both apps to assure that you have the newest ROKiT FLiX 3D app version when re-enabling the app.
- Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > See all apps > Scroll down until you see the ROKiT FLiX 3D apps > Click on one > click DISABLE/UNINSTALL > click on DISABLE APP/UNINSTALL APP > click on OK to confirm > click on the back arrow > click on the other ROKiT FLiX 3D app and do the same thing to disable the app.
- Go to your Play Store > search ROKiT FLiX 3D > click on ROFLiX 3D > click on Enable > click on Update, once it's done updating > click Open
You should now be able to only see one app, access and enjoy!
I am unable to view 3D content online, what should I do?
To view 3D content online, please follow the below steps:
- Enable the 3D service by opening the pre-installed 3DFV app and toggling the 3D Service Setting to on
- Once the 3D service is enabled there will be a permanent notification on the notification bar
- The permanent notification disappears once the 3D Service is disabled
- While on Chrome or YouTube, turn the device horizontal to show 3D settings (see image below)
- Please note, the 3D service needs to be enabled for online (like YouTube, Chrome) 3D content only
3D Settings no longer appear in Settings as it did in Android 8
Note: We recommend to watch only quality controlled 3D content on our ROKiT FLiX 3D app since any online 3D content might have format and quality issues that can hurt your eyes.