I have two ROKFLiX 3D apps, should I remove one?
Yes, one of them won't update to the latest version. You can disable both apps to assure that you have the newest ROKFLiX 3D app version when re-enabling the app.
- Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > See all apps > Scroll down until you see the ROKFLiX 3D apps > Click on one > click DISABLE/UNINSTALL > click on DISABLE APP/UNINSTALL APP > click on OK to confirm > click on the back arrow > click on the other ROKFLiX 3D app and do the same thing to disable the app.
- Go to your Play Store > search ROKFLiX 3D > click on ROFLiX 3D > click on Enable > click on Update, once it's done updating > click Open
You should now be able to only see one app, access and enjoy!
I am unable to view 3D content online, what should I do?
To view 3D content online, please follow the below steps:
- Enable the 3D service by opening the pre-installed 3DFV app and toggling the 3D Service Setting to on
- Once the 3D service is enabled there will be a permanent notification on the notification bar
- The permanent notification disappears once the 3D Service is disabled
- While on Chrome or YouTube, turn the device horizontal to show 3D settings (see image below)
- Please note, the 3D service needs to be enabled for online (like YouTube, Chrome) 3D content only
3D Settings no longer appear in Settings as it did in Android 8
Note: We recommend to watch only quality controlled 3D content on our ROKFLiX 3D app since any online 3D content might have format and quality issues that can hurt your eyes.